ESOC 2021 - An Enhanced Virtual Experience
Join us from anywhere. Learn. Connect. Share. And spark something new!
ESOC 2021 is going virtual! And a new online journey begins…
Fortunately, it is not our first virtual event. ESOC 2021 will use a new and better virtual conference platform providing much more interaction and engagement while showcasing high-quality science through presentations of many new research studies, large clinical trials, and live discussions with the investigators. The virtual environment will also make it easier to meet colleagues from around the globe, and view and discuss their latest developments with our industry partners.
The success of ESO-WSO 2020 – online – was thanks to all of you joining from your homes, offices and workspaces around the globe. We are confident of adapting once more to the virtual world while benefitting from even better conference technologies!
Join us from anywhere!
Whilst 2021 has many unknowns, some things are certain: we are focusing our efforts on treating patients and research to improve all aspects of stroke care. ESOC 2021 will enable the stroke community to meet to make it all happen, so register today and join us online!
Registered participants will receive their login details and further information about their attendance a week prior to the Congress. The virtual platform will be accessible from 1 September 2021.
This is ESOC. Be a part of it!
See and present the best science!
The benefits of a Virtual Conference
As a registered participant you will be able to:
- Network with your colleagues – browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them
- Listen to all the lectures – whenever and wherever you want
- See all the e-poster presentations – in your own time
- Join the debate – join the live Q&A sessions, chats and discuss the latest science with top-notch leaders in the field
- Give your feedback – share your comments and ask us anything
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – virtual reality will take you on a journey through the exhibition booths where you can choose to explore any of the displayed material and information
Sign up and be the first to receive the latest updates on the virtual meeting platform, scheduled sessions, confirmed speakers, and more. We will publish instructional videos and insights into the platform ahead of the upcoming ESOC 2021 Virtual Conference.