The ability to attend all conferences, or alternatively, all conference sessions, is virtually impossible for the busy medical professional. Therefore there is a growing need to share knowledge and learning opportunities beyond the dates of the actual event and high-quality webcasting helps meet this substantial educational need. Materials are saved locally, but at the same time, can be distributed over the web to viewers around the world via a robust cloud server. Viewers can access the broadcasts using PCs, tablets or smartphones live (as streamed video) or later, on-demand as a webcast.
Kenes offers two types of webcasting options*:
- Supporter acknowledgement on the cover of the e-Book: "Supported by: company name/logo" (product logo not permitted)
- Video includes a video screen of the speaker/presenter during the session, PowerPoint slides (in sync with the speaker), and audio
- Digital Imaging includes PowerPoint slides with audio
- Support will be recognised on the home screen with ˝Supported by... ˝ and a company logo only
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Final Programme, on the event website, in the Mobile App and with signage during the event.
*Webcasted sessions to be designated by the Conference Planning Group. Supporter will have no influence on content.