ESO Guideline Development Workshop 2019
ESO invites its members to participate in the 8th Workshop on ESO Guidelines Development.
When: Tuesday, 21 May 2019, during the afternoon
Where: Milano Convention Center (MiCO), Milan, Italy
ESO is interested to provide guidelines that follow the highest standards. During the Guideline Development Workshop participants will get familiar with the process that the ESO follows to develop guidelines, which includes among others:
- Wording of PICO questions
- Performing systematic literature searches
- Systematic evaluation of literature searches
- Systematic evaluation of evidence of literature
- Use of meta-analyses tool
- Grading the available evidence
- Grading the strength of recommendation
- Structure of a systematic recommendation
The detailed programme will be published shortly.
Participants are expected:
- To be ESO members
- To participate in writing an ESO guideline within an ESO working group (as a member or a leader)
How to apply:
Please send your application to email@example.com
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Milan!
Simona Sacco & Philippe Lyrer
Chairs of the Guideline Workshop Committee