The Young Investigators Award application is linked to the abstract submission system. Please click here to submit your abstract.
Who is eligible?
Abstract presenting authors, who are young physicians, aged 35 or under at the opening date of the Conference, 10 May 2016.
- Applicants are chosen among presenting authors whose abstract is among top scoring.
- Presenting author must have submitted their abstract to the Conference via the website.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Awardees will provide banking details for transfer of the award. The transfer will only be made after the Conference.
- Awardees information is to be published on the Conference website.
How to apply
- Abstract Submission is made via the website. To submit an abstract click here
- Applicants must submit a copy of their passport, a brief CV and a statement to indicate young investigator’s contribution, where there are co-authors or study group collaborators.