The Travel Grant application is linked to the abstract submission system. Please click here to submit your abstract.
There are a limited number of grants available.
Who is Eligible?
Abstract presenting authors, who are resident of a country classified with low-income and lower-middle-income economies.
For World Bank Country Classification, please click here.
- Presenting authors are chosen among presenting authors whose abstract is among better scoring of those eligible for this award.
- Presenting author must have submitted their abstract to the Conference via the website.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Awardees will provide banking details for transfer of the travel grant. The transfer will only be made after the Conference.
- Awardees information is to be published on the Conference website.
How to apply
- Abstract Submission is made via the website. To submit an abstract click here.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their passport.